Call now for FREE on 0800 313 4233

Hypnotherapy can help with: Addictions, Allergies, Anger/ Temper, Asthma, Bed Wetting, Bereavement, Blushing, Childhood Trauma, Concentration, Confidence, Constant Tiredness, Depression, Dental Fears, Eating Problems, Eczema, Examination Nerves, Effective Learning/ Memory, Erectile Dysfunction, Exam Nerves, Executive Stress, Goal Accomplishment, Golf Improvement, Grief, Guilt Release, Habits, Inferiority, Insomnia, Irritability, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Migraine, Motivation, Nail Biting, Natural Childbirth, Nervousness, Nightmares, Obsessive Compulsions, Lack of Sexual Drive, Pain Relief, Panic Attacks, Performance Nerves, Phobias, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Psoriasis, Public Speaking, Relationships, Relaxation, Sales Performance, Self Esteem, Shyness, Skin Disorders, Sleep Problems, Sports Performance, Smoking Cessation, Stage Fright, Stammering, Tinnitus, Travel Fright, Ulcers, Weight Management, Work Performance


  Accredited by:




The NCH represents over 1800 hypnotherapy professionals within the United Kingdom.

  

   

  Regulated by:









The Department of Health recommends that, when looking for a hypnotherapist, you consult with someone who is CNHC registered

  Follow Assured Effects Hypnotherapy:

Call  today on  0800 313 4233  or email: assuredeffects@gmail.com

Hypnosis is an altered state of relaxation and concentration in which  awareness is heightened. Clinical Hypnosis in South London - What is Hypnosis?

Hypnosis is a pleasant state of deep relaxation.

The use of hypnosis gives you the opportunity to make changes quickly and permanently.

Hypnosis is about states of awareness, or alertness. The best way to work with the mind is in an altered state to the usual “got to get this done…and that done” state.  Being in a hypnotic trance is very much like daydreaming or meditation. Most people naturally go in and out of hypnosis every day without even thinking about it.

Have you ever found yourself absorbed in a book or watching TV, chatting with friends or loved ones - where time seems to fly by? Or perhaps you’ve been in a boring meeting where every minute seemed like an hour; or remember back when you were a child that night before Christmas or going on holiday when time seemed like forever?!

These are different “trance” states. We go into a trance state every time we are engrossed in an activity. We go into the relaxed “trance” state (which we use in hypnosis)  twice a day; drifting off to sleep and waking from sleep - that feeling when you don’t really want to open your eyes and can’t believe the alarm is sounding ..already.


Hypnosis is a process used to reach the sub-conscious mind.

Hypnosis is the last port of call for most people - after everything else has been tried, because it is hard to believe it works. Yet we can notice the temperature in a room and get a jumper if it’s cold. Our subconscious is vast and in percentage terms the subconscious would be at least 99% with the conscious mind being the remaining 1% (if that). The problem is we develop something called the critical factor (we all have it) at around the age of 4-6,. Remember once believing in Father Christmas? Well, then the critical factor comes in and…“how can Father Christmas possibly exist?!” Hypnosis bypasses that “judge” or filter and allows us to choose to believe and accept what the hypnotherapist says; thus going from being terrified of spiders to being not that bothered. We then simply outgrow the old, unnecessary belief system.

Hypnotherapy and Hypnosis  - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).